Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Sunday, December 30, 2018

(19:14 UTC-5)
(+31*F....snow showers)
(Now Playing: "Mythbusters" on the Science Network)
   The initial plan was to walk tomorrow....when temperatures are predicted to be in the lower 40's degrees....but I got a bad class of "wanderlust"....and walked....first to the bank....for some "mad money"....then to  the convenience store....the plan was to go to Dollar General....but detoured and went to Ollie's first....got some spices, some dried pineapple, and a new glass dish for cooking....and some flavored sparkling water....and then back in for the rest of the day....that was the plan anyways....now friend Matt had given me some bottle green tea....about 1 2/3 cases....which is gone now....so I got thinking of making my own....coffee maker can also make tea....check....empty bottles save from the cases....check....green tea bags....oops....could of waited until tomorrow....but I had the idea....now....not tomorrow and Aldi is a short walk....so off I went....of course as/usual I ended up with more than just the green tea....but got a few things that I didn't know I needed....until I saw them....although I fight it....normally I tend to be very orderly but sometimes I fall victim to my whimsical side....okay so I'm weak....but it's fun....      

No comments:

Post a Comment