Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Thursday, March 28, 2019

[19:20 UTC-4]
[+52*F...."feels like" +45*F....cloudy....winds out of the South @ 15 mph....]
[Now Playing: "My Mix" for today of Youtube  [link]]
   Took a walk early this AM....basically just to walk....a brisk wind...at the time....+40+F w/ a "feels like" of +32*F....and by the time I took a walk to Ollie's just after 17:00....had warmed up to +50*F....a brisk breeze but quite nice for late March....had emptied my bottle of balsamic vinegar into the squeeze bottle....and need to "restock"....i have all the liquids I use in cooking in squeeze bottles....because of my essential tremors I have problems pouring from a bottle and getting the amount that I need....if I have a tremor I may what a splash....and get a "down pour"....also got some skid resistant shelf liners....I have a shelving unit just in side my front door....where I keep my shoes and other outdoor items...hats, gloves....etcetera...and also trash bags...and other miscellaneous items....then off to Dollar General....there are too few electrical outlets in my room....and too many things to plug in....got an adapter that changes a 2 plug outlet to six outlets....also bought a pocket knife....I grew up rural and you didn't go any where with out your trusty pocket knife....but never thought of it as a weapon....but as a tool....when I worked for those many years in shipping/receiving always had a box knife with me....Dollar General had a ford-able one....had seen it a couple of weeks ago and decided to get it....there are things around my rooms I could use it for....up to now have used a kitchen knife....not always successfully....            

No comments:

Post a Comment