Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Monday, March 4, 2019

[20:00 UTC-5]
[+15*F....+3*F w/ wind-chill....light snow....winds out of the west at 9 MPH]
[Now Playing: "Hellfighters" [link]]
   Actually was a very typical late winter's day....the temperature during daylight hours was pretty constant all day....in the mid-20s F....but when checking the hourly forecast the wind was going to increase during the day....and with it the wind-chill [or if your prefer the "feels like"] temperature was going to drop like a rock....so decided to time my walk to get to Aldi just after they opened for the day....at 09:00 local time....probably could have waited a day or two....but the weather is to turn colder and windy through Saturday....so thought I'd do enough today to get me through to Sunday....if I wasn't able to get out....probably will get a spot where I can get out before Sunday....but now I'm set either way....
   Now today being Monday....it was the day for housekeeping to come in and  clean my rooms and change the linens....so I checked with Lady B [head housekeeper] and made arrangements for her to come in and clean when I was out on my walk to Aldi....I was gone about forty minutes and when I returned the cleaning was done....at that point it was a about 09:45 and I've spent the rest of the day online....

No comments:

Post a Comment