Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Wednesday, March 6, 2019

[21:00 UTC-5]
[+7*F....-3+F w/wind-chill....clear....winds out of the w/s/w at 6 mph]
[Now Playing: My Daily mix off Youtube[link]]
   Well today is the second day in a row which I decided not to brave the cold....I could of....after living here for over 53 years I certainly expect it....know how to dress for it....but frankly I didn't need to....so i didn't....and probably won't walk tomorrow either....starting Friday....the weather is on a warming trend which will continue into next week....and possibility spring is around the corner....[knock wood]....but I fear that old man winter isn't done with us quite yet....in the past we've had significant snow fall in May....and early October....so it's anybodies' guess what still awaits us....but hope springs eternal....I just hope Spring get's the memo....dang there I go dating myself again....sorry....gets the text message....but the sure sign of Spring in these parts are the return of the Canada geese....there is a fairly significant breeding population of them in the area during the Spring and early summer....there both interesting, and sometimes comical to watch....

No comments:

Post a Comment