Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Sunday, March 31, 2019

[21:30 UTC-4]
[+32*F....+27*F w/wind-chill....snow....winds out of the w/n/w @ 9 mph]
[Now Playing: a classical mix off Youtube [link]]
   It's been a typical early Spring day here in the Northcountry of New York State....where I live is in the lee of Lake Ontario....which is a major factor in our weather....it has either rained or snowed all day....and they....that is the rain and snow have taken turns....not that either fall in any great amounts....and with the temperature above the freezing point most of the day there was really no chance of any accumulation....perhaps a little will stick over night....but temperature will be in the 40's and 50's starting Tuesday....so maybe Spring has finally sprung....
   Did take a walk today to Aldi with a quick stop on the way to the ATM....and in the short time I walked....in snowed....rained briefly....and then snowed again....but all were very light....if you've read this slagheap before you will understand....I was almost out of bananas....my routine is to about any hour or so after I awake is to have a banana, a granola bar, and coffee....I tend to be a creature of habit....which came in handy when I worked ( have been retired now for almost 10 years )....I ran a shipping department in a small factory....and one of my best skills was making order out of the chaos which often engulfed the department....I always had a set plan for every days tasks....obviously it almost never happened exactly the way I'd planned....but you can modify a plan to fit the situation if you don't have a plan to begin with...."winging it" was never my style.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment