Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Friday, March 29, 2019

[20:45 UTC-4]
[+38*F....clear....s/s/e winds at 1 mph]
[Now Playing: my mix of the day off Youtube[like]]
   Rain is expected overnight and at times tomorrow....and then some light snow on Sunday....but I quite sure that we haven't yet seen the end of "Old Man Winter's" bag  of tricks....Walked this morning to one of the local convenience stores....they were out of the tobacco product that I use....and the "truck" as they say came in last night....because of the winter and sometimes I can't walk for several days....I always have a "backup" supply....and then again this evening....but the evening walk was just around the grounds off where I live....
   I have a Doc's appointment a week from this Monday....just a regular check up....every six months....but  last visit he told me if my numbers stayed good He might take me off my meds....which I fondly hope comes true....my HBP med is a diuretic...and I have fond memories before I started on it of sleeping at night for more than two hours at a time....

No comments:

Post a Comment