Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Saturday, March 16, 2019

[21:20 UTC-4]
[+29*F....+17*F w/wind-chill....cloudy....winds out of the west at 16 mph]
[Now Playing: "Star Wars" episode III on the TNT network]
   It had rained overnight but had stopped by morning....but the winds in excess of 20 mph w/ gusts higher prevailed all day....and turning colder over the next few days and then warming on Tuesday....I really have no need to get out before than....but that would be the better part of four days in my room [save for the brief walk yesterday to the ATM....
   TNT is showing a Star Wars marathon but today and tomorrow.....the only two that I really like are episodes I & IV.....of the other four I can tolerate II, III, & VI....but would never watch V again unless someone paid me to watch it....and I wouldn't be cheap....

No comments:

Post a Comment