Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Tuesday, March 12, 2019

[20:55 UTC-5]
[+27*F....+20*F w/ wind-chill....clear....winds from the south/west at 10 mph]
[ Now playing: today's "My Mix" off Youtube [link]]
 I tried to copy and paste a post from my Facebook timeline here to save time.....and had forgotten why I don't do that....the two systems are not really compatible and it looks terrible....I was hoping not to do a re-write of it but will have to....
   About 16 months ago I made major changes not only in my diet but my life style....I had been experiencing periodic problems with both my knees and my feet...to the extent that I was forced to use a cane....sometimes two....just to move around my rooms....since the change my legs have been much better and I have ceased using the cane in my rooms and the hotel were I've lived for the past 8 years....just a two star rating but the location is perfect for someone like me who because of vision problems and essential tremors has no business driving anymore....but the problem with the legs was a problem....but since the change mentioned above my legs are pretty stable....but for the reason of the poor footing during the winter, and to a less extend because of habit I have continued to use the cane when I walk outside....but on my second walk today....I left the cane in the room....the first time I've walked outside with out it in 4 or 5 years....it felt a little weird at first....but I haven't enjoyed a walk more in a long time....now I am nothing if not a realist....and know that from time to time I may need to use the cane[s] again....but for now my intention is to leave them in the corner by the door....the weather will be in the 40's and 50's the next few days....and then back to the 30's again....so I intend to enjoy it
   

No comments:

Post a Comment