Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Friday, March 15, 2019

[21:35 UTC-4]
[+38*F...."feels like" +28*F....rain....winds out of the s/w at 17 mph]
[Now Playing:"Hec Ramsey" pilot [link]]
   It was a windy, damp day today, and rained overnight....didn't rain again until just before dusk...and will turn colder tomorrow....but in the high 20's to mid 30's but probably will walk tomorrow or Sunday....but needed to visit my money at the bank....and it's in the opposite direction of the walk I need to make on the morrow....fortunately my short cut to the bank was a tad tricky but passable....so visited the ATM....today....other than that I've spent a quiet day in my rooms....and online....besides I just felt....well a little "off" today....nothing really wrong....maybe just a little worn down....have walked several times in the last couple of days and I  think I'm just a little out of shape "after my long winters "nap"" [aka: pretty much staying in my rooms because of the snow/cold/ice/high winds....

No comments:

Post a Comment