Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Friday, March 1, 2019

[20:00 UTC-5]
[+24*F....clear....winds out of the East at 2 MPH]
[Now Playing: "The Magic Flute" Mozart...[link]]
   The version of "The Magic Flute" is an animated 30 minute short film done by the BBC...but it's fun....and highlights the vocal music....
   Was a nice day for a walk....just needed to pick up a few things at Aldi so didn't bother to make a list....so while shopping I forgot the mushrooms....I've been using fresh mushroom....if a fungi can every be called fresh....but they aren't canned or frozen or dyed so may fresh does apply....but it's not the only thing I forgot....unless it's in the summer time and I'm just going out to sit on a bench on the lawns....I always take my sling bag....because I hate the plastic bags....the  thin little straps bother my slightly arthritic hands....but I must of been distracted because I got 3/4's of the way there and realized I had forgotten my sling back....dummkoph....so bought a plastic bag they sell which has much wider straps....they still bother me a little....but at least I don't feel like their cutting into my hands....but re the mushrooms....I still have a can or two in the "winter pantry"....and although I prefer the "fresh".....they'll due until I go to Aldi again....probably Sunday or Monday....because fresh food is an important part of my diet.....I generally shop at least 2 and most times 3 days a week....and one is usually at Price Chopper....they have a much better selection of root veg than Aldi....and where I have to buy a "bag" of "whatever".....I can buy loose ones....just the number I what....

No comments:

Post a Comment