Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Sunday, April 23, 2006

Brother stopped by briefly last night…has decided with age that the only sport still available was golf…had several questions…had bought a set of maxfli A10’s…did he make the right choice…and an invite for dinner today…saw his wife in church this morning…and parenthetically church went great…worship team rocked in both services and class went great…I was sitting in the narthex during first service and informed sis in law that I had too much to do today to come out for dinner…I had felt lousy yesterday and needed to do today what hadn’t got done yesterday…she informed me that she had told my brother that’s what I would say and simply won’t accept that response…that i owed my family my attendance…and I needed to be there…truth is my brother’s wife is the only member of the family that I would take that kind of a thought from and even consider changing my mind…we have a contention…we both are well experimental cooks…so while I have put off doing what I had intended for way too long…I went…had a nice time…but I regret having the desire to accomplish certain things but not doing that…but I’m blaming it on the K-lady…

No comments:

Post a Comment