Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

A very frustrating workday…things are sliding to the end of the week…and tomorrow and particularly Friday promise to be monsters…and a bunch of nagging issues today that there seemed to be no explanation for…and a bunch more that there were the same explanation for the last time they cropped up…dang…I have explained the same mistake to the same peep at least a half dozen times and the same mistake gets done every time…if you don’t really understand how to accomplish a task on the software that you do 6 times a year and I do 100+ times a year then ask me to do it…rather the make the same dang mistake you make every time…it’s a minute job done right and a hassle done wrong…

Was so blown out by days end that I got take out…just had not the energy to even consider cooking…

I hate to admit it but I have gotten addicted to the “Charmed” reruns on TnT…

Watched the new episode of “Top Chef” on bravo-tv…have no problem with the guy who went home…have a major problem with the winner of the last challenge…

Made an appointment to get to get my car inspected on Monday morning…now the trick is to remember Monday that I go to the dealership at 8 AM…and not to work…

I have spent most of the night whether watching tube or on the computer with a cat on my lap…my two “babies” have spent the night rotating on and off said lap…a common occurrence…which I accept…I leave them alone most of the day…but do they really need to sit on my face so I can’t see anything but their hairy butts…

Nite all

No comments:

Post a Comment