Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Friday, April 14, 2006

It was a gentle day…well not entirely…I did do my state and federal tax returns today…I have no idea why I left them to the last minute so to speak…I knew I had money coming back…last year I filed at the last possible time because I knew I owed…this year…no guess…but I regress…it was a gentle day…I actually got a paid holiday off…in the 34+ years I have worked for the same employer I have worked on every paid holiday at least once except Christmas day…and almost every year we have had Good Friday for a holiday I’ve worked it…this was a first…I actually got the day off…no pages…no despite phone calls…no we need to have this truck loaded today…an absolute miracle…

A beautiful early spring day…beside the taxes I did a few errands…and basically chilled…I need 3 days without stress bad…and I’ve gotten 1 in a row…

I opened the window in my bedroom/computer room…and my two indoor cats have been taking turns on the sill…I think they probably enjoy the warm breezes more then I

Nite all

No comments:

Post a Comment