Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Friday, April 28, 2006

Okay so I admit to be a pathetic idiot…but I’ve gotten hooked on the charmed reruns on TnT…which start at 5PM which gives me a half an hour to get home before work and the start time…well needed to fill the car with gas…. well not fill it…the last time I did that I leaked gas and although on warrantee the dang manufacturer refuse to admit it was a fault in construction and I was out a bunch of cash I really couldn’t afford to be out…but that is another story I will not tell…so made a quick pizza as the line at the take out food place on route to home was packed…a store bought shell…evoo…minced garlic…a good NYS sharp white cheddar, and a few crushed black olives…tomato sauce is never part of a pizza for me…I like my pizzas white…I may cut a few nice roma tomatoes for a topping….or maybe a few sun dried tomatoes on top…but the “typical” pizza with tomato sauce…spare me…not my thing…

Work went surprisingly well today…a month end Friday…and when as I do you run shipping/receiving…inventory/inventory control and MRP at a small industry concern …end of month Fridays can be a b*tch…but today was a relative passive day….a few moments of craziness but basically smooth…must good in tomorrow to put the finally touches on month end inventory and dump final numbers in to the computer system for month end but no more then 3 hours unless I hit a snag…

Grass needs a cutting and that needs to be done within a few days…a few household chores as well…I really hope a awake in the right frame of mind and body to accomplish those tasks…

Did not post to the blog after watching survivor last night…I have decided that Shane may be the biggest foul every to play the game…

No comments:

Post a Comment