Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Sunday, April 16, 2006

I am never going to watch the next food next work star on the food channel again…they pulled the same crap they did last year…they chose when push came to shove an ethic cook to advance and sent home a “white bread” cook who’s style and dishes were better, simply because they need an “ethnic star” and frankly while I understand the move from the corporate stand point…it’s simple crap…

I have had a bad couple of days physically…although I have felt better a of late…Easter Sunday…services and class went fine even though I I way below par…went to the daughter’s for dinner…a fine meal…roast pork done with a honey glaze, which was very nice and one done with a cherry glaze that was out of the park…nice meal…

1 comment:

  1. It irks me too! ID and I actually picked the last four finalists that food network did, I really think it should have come down to Carissa and Nathan. They both had a lot more presence. Reggie is too annoying. He waves his hands too much, and looks too uncomfortable on camera, and Guy just makes me uncomfortable because I wonder when the last time was that he slept, or showered!
    Oh well, I guess they have to live with their decisions. I can find other meaningless TV programs to waste my time! :)

    ReplyDelete