Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Today was a difficult physical day…had to spend way too much time at the warehouse and way too much time on the forklift…to those who have never run one of those short wheel based, 4 ton vehicles with a one ton load, and no shocks, no springs and absolutely stiff suspension over an uneven floor at 58 years old has no idea of the pounding the body takes driving one…plus the absolute concentration it takes or you mess something up big time…back and knees are killing me tonight…plus the damage that pounding the concrete floors of a factory for the last 35+ years have taken it’s toll, my feet are killing me tonight…dang

Cat Aggie is on my lap purring her little heart out, but for a 20 pound house cat I doubt little is the proper term, of all the cats that I have shared my home with she is the one who just sits there, enjoys the quality time and allows me to do my keyboard thing…

Worship team practice was cancelled tonight…and on one hand I was glad…really not in the mood physically or emotionally to go out tonight…but on the other hand was greatly disappointed…I love to sing…I love the peeps and I missed practice last week because of the problem with the car…I had called looking for a ride but the church secretary had forgotten about it until practice had started…nuts…

But a gentle night…

Nite all

No comments:

Post a Comment