Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

I made a very simple but vey elegant pizza for supper tonight, if elegant can be proper applied to pizza…a store bought shell…I have neither the time nor the ability to make the shell myself…well I f truth be told I have the ability but not the patience…a little evoo. A bit of garlic…a tad of Romano cheese and a toping of sun dried tomatoes and 12 minutes at 475*…a beautiful thing…. And a delight to the pallet…

I’m listening to a little Holst…a tad of Tchkaik…and if I stay awake that long a tad of Britian…

Live with it…I rarely listen to anything outside the classical domain

I’ve got to admit regretfully that I am impressed with the work I’ve seen of the actress Anne Hathaway okay so maybe silly chick flicks and teenier fare but she is a babe and a very good sight comic

Not a bad day…not a good day…just a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment