Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Friday, April 21, 2006

Today has been several disjoined days in one…I slept poorly yet well last night…went to bed early but never slept more then an hour and a half at anyone stretch…a bad dream here, too long in one position there and a run to the can there…the whole workday was just as disjointed…a very busy…very frustrating morning…followed by a bit less distressful but strange afternoon…why do the work peeps demand a response/responsibility from me on things that are totally out of my control…dang…

A few errands…an a bit of TV…and the rather constant presence of cat aggie on my lap…just a very strange and weird day…but two off and I hope to get some stability in what was a weird week…

I got more p*ssed off then I’ve been in a long time tonight…I’m a forum moderator for blogshares forum (a link to my blogshares profile can be found somewhere in the right sidebar under” listed on blogshares” …

Well the peep posted a message accusing the moderators of a particular board of an action that he himself took…maybe I’m over tired…and in a lousy mood but it really p*ssed me off…I haven’t got that aggressive in months but I backed him down…but still despite the fact that I accept his apology …I still have a raw taste in my mouth so to speak…

A nice dinner of sausage gravy over toasted English muffins… a very nice store bought brand at a dollar store which IMHO is better then name brand products…

And a gentle night…I have basically chilled out tonight…except I still harbor a bit of resentment for the unwarranted attack on blogshares…whether I will get over it…gently…or attack the guy legally within game rules…(trollie flips a coin and the dang thing lands on edge)…nuts

No comments:

Post a Comment