Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Thursday, April 20, 2006

I have been involved as of late in an ongoing email chain with a bunch of guys I’ve know for almost 40 years…actually my brother knows most of them better then I do…he was 8 when we moved to Watertown and I was 18…but it’s been a blast remembering the good and the bad times…I’m the oldest of the group by a bunch…but at our gathering last year I made the best pasta salad…

1 comment:

  1. That doesn't surprise me at all Trollie! You always seem to have a delicious recipe posted of what you made for lunch/dinner, and it always makes my mouth water. You give a lot of us inspiration to try something different. Not only are the recipes tasty, but nutritious too!

    ReplyDelete