Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

This was clearly not the best day I’ve ever had, not the worst day but not the best day…explanation will follow at some point in the future…

I had to be in an hour early and I think the alarm rang for almost a minute before it aroused me from sleep…one of those times when the alarm was more a part of the last dream of the night then it was a part of reality…

By days end I was spent…no energy…no focus…got take out and watched some tube…

Watched the latest episode of top chef on bravo…Stephen is gone…finally…I thought that Leeann might have bought the farm tonight and that would have been a shame…of the four remaining only David IMHO doesn’t belong…any of the other three I would accept as the winner…

O I'm in a very bad place tonight on almost every level…but I will survive…I always have…and I always will until it is my “time”

1 comment:

  1. you'll be fine just hang in there, days that arent good but arent bad either are just weird.

    ReplyDelete