Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Wednesday, April 5, 2006

I got the car back today…but I am very annoyed with the manufacturer… I have a 5 year…50000 mile bumper to bumper warrantee…and they refused to cover the repair…they say I over filled the gas tank…which I didn’t…it’s not really about the money…(hell yes I hated to spend it)…but it’s about the dang principle…I said to the service dude that I was really going to be pissed if 6 months down the road there was a recall for the problem I just paid for…not to worry…said he…but if that happened they would retro the problem and refund me…sorry but I don’t believe that…I know I’m not going to terribly affect the manufacturer’s bottom line but that’s the last d*mn car of that make I buy…and the family has bought four in the last 10 years…won’t leave the dealership…after five cars in 15 years this is the first problem and I honestly think they did the best they could to get it covered…

The day ran fairly well and I feel decent tonight but the warrantee thing does rankle…

No comments:

Post a Comment