Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Saturday, April 22, 2006

It’s late but I don’t have a “wake up” call tomorrow…don’t have to be anywhere until I decide I have to be somewhere…a little TV tonight…a little blogshares…a little #blogshares…and a bit of stronghold crusader PC game…a snack of an pears and peanut butter…if I have fresh pears…probably my favorite fruit…I like them raw with a large potion of blue cheese…if heated…blue cheese and balsamic vinegar…if canned then with peanut butter…the latter is a hold over from my youth and mom’ cooking…occasionally as a dessert but more often as a salad with a meal she would serve canned pear halves on lettuce with a spoon full of peanut butter in the hole that was made by the pit…one of the two fav memories of my mom’s food as a kid…the other…well we’ll talk about that at another time

1 comment:

  1. I'll have to try the pears and peanut butter! Never thought of that. One of my favorites are fresh sliced apples with a peanut butter to dip them in! very yummy!

    ReplyDelete