Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Allow me to expand on the below post…when I go out to a nice restaurant …I never ask if the chef beats his wife…I never ask if the chef whips his kids with a razor strap…I really don’t care if the chef believes that he must wrap himself in foil to prevent alien micro-wave transmissions from causing him to kill all mankind…I only want an excellent meal…and I think other factors were involved in the decision to select Harold over Tiffini and that sucks…I will watch the next series of Top Chef if there is one…I love the concept…I just have a problem with the result of season number 1

No comments:

Post a Comment