Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Monday, May 15, 2006

Today was a very hectic day, I had the CEO, the President, my boss, marketing, my clerk and the production shift foreman all needing my skills I the same dang 3 hour period, and I had other priorities that I needed to accomplish…dang…for a crazy morning…the afternoon chilled out a little but had a spooky time loading a dang high cube pup from the wrong dock to do that…

My federal tax return arrived today…but got it to late to cash it…will just about put me back on even keel…state to come and a retro-active pay raise that will come Thursday…and I’ll be back to even…over the last 6 weeks just too many unexpected bills…nuts…had hope to gain enough to take a real vacation this summer but now…doubt that will happen…

No comments:

Post a Comment