Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Tuesday, May 9, 2006

I woke this AM at low ebb and am preparing to go to bed in vastly better condition on all levels…great rehearsal tonight…and although struggled a little with the voice was a great time…

Watched the conclusion to big break V, and believe it or not the girl I thought had the best chance of winning from the beginning actually won…my track record on picking winners for reality shows ain’t good…

(pause while I pet cat aggie who so lonely she is on the verge of death)

Tomorrow could be anything between an easy day and a wicked one…and that depends completely on factors outside my control…

Nite all

No comments:

Post a Comment