Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

I watched the “reunion” show of top chef tonight…reality reunion shows are invariably a waste of time…the only defining moment was when Stephen apologized to Candice…I was blown away…

I still am p*ssed with the final 3…Dave has no right to be there…but then the producers have the right to affect the vote (read the small print in the credits I have)…good TV and all…but if he wins I will have a big problem with the out come…of all the three chefs in the finals he has been the most inconsistent…I prefer an outcome of Harold as winner…I would accept the outcome of the red haired, bi-sexual Tiffini as winner…but the disaster that is Dave…no way

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous2:21 AM

    and they even have dave's shirt!

    http://www.nbcuniversalstore.com/detail.php?p=8950

    ReplyDelete