Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Monday, May 1, 2006

A very frustrating day…as I supervise shipping/receiving and more my chief enemy at work is not the customer…but the customer service department which seems to forget on a daily basis who they work for…they will sell a particular seldom sold product…which we haven’t sold much in years…therefore what stock we’ve got has sat for months/year/decades in some cases in an unheated warehouse…and sell the exact inventory amount…and promise today shipment with out first checking…and never considering work load for the day they promised shipment…well when I did manage to locate the product…10 of 24 rolls have been sitting in the house for the last 6+ years and I had quality problems with 6 of the rolls…5 I figured could be corrected and one was …h*ll there was no way…and I was proved right…so I tried to get a hold of the CS Rep at 10 of11 and discovered she had already left for her 11-12 lunch hour…if I pulled that crap I’d be gone…when she finally got back I got the usual arrogant crap about what happened…sheeeeesh…!!!

Had to make a run for cat food tonight…only one store sells the brand I need…and as one of my cats has a urinary tract problem really have no choice but buy top of the line…the gag is that the only store in town that sells the brand is farm/tractor…feeding a couple of cats with food sold by a farm supply…there is something hilarious with this picture…

Cat aggie has been in one of her if you don’t pet and cuddle me now moods I will absolutely die…from time to time now is not an option form my point of view but I am given no choice in the matter…

Am finally turning the corner on a couple of bad physical/emotion down weeks…a beautiful spring day…and most of my distress could be directly connected to the winter…I have suffered on all levels from the worst case of “cabin fever” I’ve every suffered through…but the weather has taken a positive turn for the better and so has my view on all things…

Nite all

No comments:

Post a Comment