Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Monday, May 22, 2006

I had a very bad physical day yesterday…I have a cold and I gagged on mucous and threw up like 3 times in a minute (sorry for the gentle of spirit but that’s the truth) and as I had nothing in the stomach but water and acid…the result on throat and self was less then charming…awoke this morning in a very bad place…digestive problem was gone but very cold for late may (36*f) and very damp…the residual problem from yesterday, plus the fact that my arthritis flared from the weather…took about 15 minutes of flexing before any joint was willing to move…I was all about taking the afternoon off…but my boss was in worse shape then I was and he beat me to it…he has a chronic migraine problem…probably the biggest problem there is me…(hehe)

Have just chilled tonight despite the fact that I had things to do…but just didn’t have the whether with all to do them…have a long weekend this week…I hope to have 3 days but even if it’s alone 2 days + one or two hours in it will do…

Cats have been rotating on and off the trollie’s lap tonight…as all nights…the two cats I have a very difficult time co-existing on my lap…when I had 3 they seemed to accept the shared experience…but now that I have only 2 they tend to fight over the privilege…(RIP Lilly Bell you are missed by me if not by your evil step sisters)

(Trollie pauses in his posting as Aggie cat is in need of attention)

It’s late and although I must to bed… I am physically wasted…the mind is unwilling…Nite All

No comments:

Post a Comment