Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Sunday, May 14, 2006

As per usual I have a problem with the winner of survivor…the best of the best was Terry…he lost the last challenge and the D-lady chose Aras to the final two…a mistake…well probably not…I doubt she could have won against either Terry or Aras…. but she should have won against Aras…frankly Aras did no more then she did…but she hung in there and did win the finally challenge…I am greatly annoyed at the final vote…but then I think with one possible exception I have never agreed with the final survivor vote…

Has been an “off” day…nothing has occurred as I would have wished it…an ugly day…a disturbing day…but a typical day as recent personal history would suggest…

No comments:

Post a Comment