Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Thursday, May 11, 2006

I had lousy day…I woke up “sick as a dog” this AM, but too late to call in sick and not take a hit…went in …informed by boss that I would hang in as long as possible but would take the PM as a half vacation day if I didn’t improve…and didn’t…actually felt worse…but like 20 minutes before I left the big guy needed me…sorry…I’m out of here…I did what I needed to do to get most of what he needed done…. and as long as the purchasing clerk read her emails we can do the rest tomorrow…and if she didn’t…well…there were CC copies to my boss and the big guy and it’s on her head…not that I hold any animus against her but I did what I needed to do and the rest is on her…

Despite the fact that I felt like crap and really only wanted to get home there was banking to do…errands to runs…staple foodstuffs to buy…but have chilled the rest of the day and feel decent now…

Watched the final 4 episode of survivor and I really think Terry screwed up…he has put himself in a position where he must win the last immunity challenge…he could have protected the D-lady…his last chance at an ally and didn’t…she may survive the “playoff” with the C-lady…but if she does there is no accounting for what she might do if she wins immunity at the three…the second mistake I think he’s made…I think he should have protected Sally…at the 6…

No comments:

Post a Comment