Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Saturday, May 20, 2006

I awoke in a very bad physically place this AM, despite getting a really good nights sleep…but a heavy day Friday…and way too much seat time on the forklift…as I get older the pounding that the body takes driving said lift adds up…

A brief in to work…really should have accomplished more but the physically state just won’t let me consider it…had a bunch of yard work planned for today but rain…and my low ebb didn’t allow for that…and I think that the rain…low barometric day was at least part responsible for my low ebb physical condition…but on the bright side I have gotten back on even keel on many other levels…

Typical of a day where my arthritis has flared I had much of an appetite today and have just picked at food…

But despite the fact that I feel low physically has been a pretty good day…will reset and do what I wanted to do today tomorrow…an unusual Sunday with very little needed commitment at church

No comments:

Post a Comment