Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Wednesday, May 3, 2006

I’m am p*ssed off, enraged, and plain mad…I watched the latest episode of top chef…how the h*ll could they have voted off Leann…maybe the most consistent of all the competitors and kept the emotional nightmare that is Dave…I realize the producers can affect the vote (read the small print in the credits…) but that decision was plain b*llshit…from the start IMHO Harold, Tiffini and Leann where the final three…David is an emotional disaster…it is an insult that he got to the finally three…mark me Bravo TV…if he wins top chef…I’m gone …I sware I will never watch your d*mn network again

No comments:

Post a Comment