Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Saturday, June 1, 2019

[19:50 UTC-4]
[+68*F....sunny....winds out of the w/s/w @3 mph]
[Now Playing: "the Baroque Collection"[link]]
   Was far to nice of a day to spend my time in my  rooms all day....but as is my habit....decided I needed to go to Price Chopper and see if they had a smallish head of red cabbage...the last time I was there all the had were ones that were far too big for me....so off I went....but since they were in the small plaza....decided to go to "Dollar Tree" and T J Maxx first....I never go to either with the intent to buy anything in particular....but always see something I must have....because of my essential tremors and damaged hands from sport and occupation injuries I have a problem with thin pens and pencils....found a package of 4 mechanical pencils with a think rubber grip near the end....perfect....off to T J Maxx....and a bottle of a kind of hot sauce I don't have....habanero....quite hot...but an interesting taste....will use with  great care....off to Price Chopper....and they did indeed have a very nice head of red cabbage of the perfect size....how the 5 shallots....the red pepper....a package  of microwave pasta and a squeeze bottle of fruit flavoring for water got in my cart....not quite sure....on the way back was thirsty so detoured to the inconvenience store for a bottle of water...and decided while there to pickup a tube of chew....didn't need it for a few days....but while I was  there....
   Walk  early evening....and started to get hungry....and Sonic was right there....been there a few years and had never eaten there....got a burger and fries....not bad....still haven't eaten there....took it to go and ate  in my rooms....
   Been thinking about the ending of the "Game of Thrones"....and the uproar....did it end the way I would have liked....actually pretty much....I think Bran as king is to say the least far fetched....but the only thing I really didn't like was John's forced return to the wall....to guard nothing....the threat is gone....besides a tale so complex....no one was going to be complete pleased with the ending in any case....

No comments:

Post a Comment