Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Wednesday, June 26, 2019

[
[+76*F....sunny.....winds w/s/w@3 mph]
   Was a nice day today....mid 70's most of the day and a nice breeze...but the humidity was only around 60%....80's tomorrow and Friday but again the humidity at around 60%....then scattered T-storms on Saturday....need to take a walk to Aldi sometime before Saturday....probably will pick a time mid morning  or early  evening....
   Did walk a  couple of times today....first to Dollar Tree and T J Maxx....as usual not looking for anything specific....just an excuse for a walk....did pickup a few things on the way....got a small jar of "Greek Salad Spice"....a mixture of typical spices found in Greek cooking....which I am very fond of....the was a little diner in the one plaza within walking range that served my of the Greek specialties....unfortunately they closed last fall/winter....could wrap my teeth around a gyro right now....used the spice in my egg dish for second meal and it was very tasty....
   Another walk late afternoon.....early evening....to a couple  of the ponds near by....hoping to see some ducks and/or geese but guess it was a little early....got a six pack of Dr. Pepper and a small cup of ice cream at  Dollar General on the way back to my rooms....
   Other than that and a few sit downs out side this evening has been a very quiet day....just the way I like it....the usual morning trip to the poker table....some solitaire games....modding on an FB group....and messing with the layout on one of my other blogs....just my average day....and I like average days....

No comments:

Post a Comment