Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Saturday, June 15, 2019

[19:05 UTC-4]
[+63*F....light rain....winds w/s/w @13]
[Now Playing: "The Hound of the Baskervilles " [Hammer Films....1959][link]]
   The rain is predicted to end sometime mid-morning tomorrow....clear through Wednesday and than rain at least part of the day for 8 straight....similar to the predictions for this week....which never really lived up to the "hype".....I've come to the conclusion that on the long term forecast they give you the "worst case scenario"....if it should happen everyone will be warned....and if not....then no one will  be too upset....oy vey....
   I walked this morning....just a few things at Aldi....and early evening to the ATM....and then sat out for awhile....I've been feeling a little under the weather....I had a very restless night trying to get some sleep....and I did far more trying to sleep than sleeping....just one of those night where because of my aching joints I could not find a comfortable position....I was rolling around like "whirling dervish"....so have been a little off all day...
  I have no plans to walk tomorrow and if I do will be late afternoon or early evening....the USA women soccer team has their second game in the World Cup....Fox is airing it at noon....and it is my firm intend to watch it.....

No comments:

Post a Comment