Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Thursday, June 6, 2019

[20:35 UTC-5]
[+64*F....sunny....winds w/s/w @ 5 mph.]
[weather through Sunday looks dry....with Sunday's high in the low 80's F]
[Now Playing: "Hornblower" part 6 "Duty"[link]]
   Weather was quite pleasant this morning....however I awoke to stiffness and minor discomfort in both knees and both feet....and for some unknown reason....in a foul mood....but as is my routine is to log on and play some poker at a "free site" I frequent....got a "chair" at a table with I soon had a "table captain".....self appointed....basically a school yard bully....which didn't brightening my mood at all....but after a few hands he departed and I went on one of the better winning streaks I've had in quite awhile....which did wonders for my mood....but nothing for the aches and pains....now I have a storage cabinet....2 doors on top and 3 drawers on the bottom....use the top section as my pantry....but one of the doors doesn't latch anymore and keeps swinging open....I tried jury rigging it with no effect....decided I needed a rubber band....so despite the stiffness off I went....had to buy a whole bag of rubber bands....when I needed only one....but keeping that dang boor shut was with the $1....later I the legs and feet still stiff decided that if I took another walk....it might help....so decided to walk to Price Chopper and stock up on root veg....also got a box of microwavable soft pretzels and an interesting cheese....it's a cheddar w/ horseradish in it....and I love me some horseradish....also got another horseradish root to make my own....and it did what I intend....that is the walk....and joints are as least as loose as usual....and early evening just took a walk....of course it did take me past Dollar General....and an ice cream insisted that I take it home with me..... 

No comments:

Post a Comment