Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Friday, June 21, 2019

[21:05 UTC-4]
[+68*F....sunny....winds w/n/w @6 mph]
[Now Playing: "Shooter" on the TNT network]
   It was a fairly nice day to day....a little windy but not a bad day at all....forecast is for nice weather through the weekend with possible PM showers on Monday....
   Spent a very quiet day except for a mid-day walk first to Staples....I been thinking of getting a laptop.... my desktop is over two years old and I'm thinking that a laptop would be a good idea as a backup system....also there are a few times when it would be handy to have something portable....although price is really not a concern....I'm thinking about a Chrome book....the desktop I have is a Chrome base....and all I really require is a connection to the net....I really don't want or would very use the bells and whistles that come with a Microsoft based unit....while I was there I saw a Kindle....might be a handy unit to have around....the one I looked at was voice activated....stopped at the army/navy store but saw nothing....then Dollar Tree....got some Italian Ices....and a quick look at T J Maxx....had been there yesterday....but had to walk right by it on my way home....didn't see anything new....

No comments:

Post a Comment