Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Friday, June 14, 2019

[21:40 UTC-4]
[+57*F....clear....southwest winds @11 mph.]
[Now Playing: "Away All Boats" [link]]
   Yup....I know....I was watching [or rather listening] to the same flick the other day when I posted but I hadn't finished it so pickup where I had left  off....
   Well the big rain storm predicted didn't amount to a "hill of beans" [link]....the current forecast is for rain staring  mid-afternoon tomorrow and continuing until early morning Sunday morning....and then clear into the first part of the week....but as an old friend of my used to say "The weathermen are the only people he knows that get paid being right....only 25% of the time"
   Did take a short walk this afternoon....had seen a bottle of extra virgin olive oil [evoo] from California....have always used Italian imports....but I was running low....and the bottle was a a good price....but decided to pass....but got to thinking about in today and walked over and bought it....and stopped a Dollar General....a generic veggie juice....some paper plates....and another squeeze bottle for the evoo....I have all liquids for cooking in squeeze bottles....with my essential tremors....pouring from a bottle can be challenging....it's hard for me to control amounts....so a squeeze bottle is easier for me to control....and the paper plates....i hate washing dishes....and believe it or not did not get a small cup of ice cream....
   Besides that and a short sit-down on a bench outside just before dusk....have spent a very quiet day....mostly on line....

No comments:

Post a Comment