Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Friday, June 28, 2019

[19:55 UTC-4]
[+76*F....partly cloudy....winds southwest@1 mph]
[Now Playing:"Strong Poison" [link]]
   Although the weather app I use says it's partly cloudy....I just got back from my walk and I'd have said "overcast" and I did feel a few rain drops....I didn't check the forecast before I walked but the rain originally predicted for after mid-night is now predicted to start well....actual predicted to have already started....rain to last intermittently until Sunday morning....but I have sufficient supplies for the weekend.....also had walked earlier.....just bits and pieces at Ollie's and Dollar General....but did find a very nice small glass microwave safe rectangular pan....in size is in between the two sizes I now have....
   Have as/usual spent the rest of the day in my rooms....but for a couple of hours I wasn't very quiet....I watched the USA beat France 2-1 in the quarter finals of the Women's World Cup....and despite the fact that I am well aware that the officials can hear me....I yell at  them anyways....although  not at that level....I did play the game we here in the USA call soccer at the small college level.....and so have a very good understanding of the game....
[21:15 UTC-4]
[Update]
   I just checked my e-mail accounts [3] and the one I use the most in the spam folder was one that the header read "how would you like to lose 3 dress sizes in a  week.....oy vey....some site obviously sold my e-mail address again....and I've gotten some wacky ones in the past....but this one "takes the cake"
     

No comments:

Post a Comment