Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Tuesday, June 18, 2019

[00:30 UTC-4]
[+62*F....cloudy....winds southeast @2 mph]
[Now Playing: WCNY FM[link]]
   It's late and although this will count as today's post in my mind....it's already tomorrow....walk twice....Aldi and Price Chopper....just the /usual food item.....root veg....and of course bananas....
   Had a long  conversation with one of the other residents....and  it ran quite a bit longer than what I intended but I enjoyed it greatly....
   Just too late to write anymore....I'm trying to fall asleep at the keyboard....nite all or rather Good Morning....but truth be told over the years of my employment....been retired going on 10 years now....I spent quite a bit of time  on both 4 pm to 12:30 shift....and some on mid-night to 8:30 shift....and even at time since I've been retired I've been know to "burn the midnight oil".....but I don't handle it quite as well as I once did....so I'll probably "pay" for it tomorrow....or rather later today....but that's why naps were invented isn't it....well it's my story....and I'm sticking to it....nite all

No comments:

Post a Comment