Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Saturday, June 29, 2019

[20:35 UTC-4]
[+73*F....fair....winds southwest@7 mph....relative humidity 79%....barometer falling]
[Now Playing: "Strong Poison" episode 2 [link]]
   I know "Strong Poison" again....allow me to explain....I only watch/listen to any movie or TV show in short bursts....I'll watch/listen for awhile....and when I do again I pick it up where I left off....
   Because of the pending rain and T-storms originally predicted to start right around noon....and the fact that I really didn't need anything to tomorrow anyways....I had planned to stay in the rooms today....I watched a little of both the first Harry Potter and the original Now You See Me....mixed in with some Poker, a little solitaire and attending to my modding duties on "The Farthest Side"....but by early evening no rain had occurred....checked the weather and now the storms aren't predicted to start until right around mid-night....so off I went on a evening walk....no stops....just a walk....but got to the point when I was going to turn for my rooms and decided I would like a 1/2 beef sub for 3rd meal....and after picking up the sub decided that since I had to walk past Aldi to get to the nearest cross walk....[had crossed the street in order to get the sub....]....so popped in and picked up the few things I had intended to get tomorrow....

No comments:

Post a Comment