Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Sunday, June 23, 2019

[20:55 UTC-4]
[+68*F....sunny....winds southwest@8 mph]
[temperatures tomorrow in the low 80'F....with rain predicted for both Tuesday & Wednesday]
[Now Playing:"Hec Ramsey" pilot [link]]
   Yup....I know....the "Hec Ramsey" pilot....again....but one of my favs....and besides did I every mention that Sharon Acker is in it....for you young bucks you probably don't have guess one who she is....but I do....
   Very nice day today...hadn't really intend to walk today....I had over slept this morning....usually am up between 05:30 and a little after 06:00....just too many years of getting up at the "crack of dawn" to punch a clock in a factory....but I think I over did it a tad yesterday....with may 3 walks....don't quite have my summer walking legs under me yet....never rolled out of bed til nearly 07:00 and was stiff as a board....but decided I needed a new set of readers....I had about 5 pairs in different magnifications....but wanted to try another magnification for my time on the computer....found a pair at Dollar General.....bought another small note book....and of course a small cup of ice cream....then later in the day a quick walk to Ollie's....need a bottle of mouth wash....
   I had picked up a bottle of artichokes the other day at T J Maxx....and for a snack this evening....chopped up a few....into a microwave safe pan....glass...an Anchor Hocking 4"x 4" pan....just the right size for a snack....use a 4" x 6" pan for my egg white dish for 2nd meal.....just the artichokes, some evoo, salt, fresh ground green pepper corns and some liquid egg white....very tasty...will  have to try the artichokes paired with the mix baby greens I also got the other day....got the idea that would be tasty as well....while not a vegetarian....I do eat far more veggies than I do meat....basically I only use meat a flavoring....rarely the main part of the meal....made the switch about 20 months ago and my health is as good as been in about 20 years....and the pain in my knees and feet are not anyway near what the were even 2 or 3 years ago....of course some of the improvement is because I've been sober for the last 20 months as well....
   Have a few more things to do....last action on the free poker game I play online....and posting to one of my other blogs but think I'll  turn in a little earlier tonight.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment