Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Monday, June 3, 2019

[21:10 UTC-4]
[+51*F....clear....winds southwesterly @9 mph]
[rain starting tomorrow mid-afternoon.....continuing through Wednesday]
[Now Playing: "S.W.A.T" on TNT network]
   Rained all morning through mid-afternoon....then gloomy and quite windy....but made an excuse to walk....just a bag of pretzels, some beef jerky & a Powerade Zero....was actually sunny and quite nice this evening and just a walk around the grounds where live....
   Spent the rest of the day on line....had a good day at the free poker game I played....actually a yo-yo kind of day....and one big pot....
   Really not much going on....basically just "same old....same old"....but don't get me wrong....I like the life I have....I had for many years a high stress job....and a well paid job....and I don't miss it at all....

No comments:

Post a Comment