Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Tuesday, June 4, 2019

[21:00 UTC-4]
[+50*F....light rain....winds e/s/e @6 mph]
[rain predicted intermittently for all day tomorrow]
[Now Playing: WCNY-FM Syracuse N.Y.[link]]
   It's been raining on and off starting just afternoon and will continue most of the day tomorrow....now I as always keep an eye on the extended forecast....being a walker....if rain is predicted for a few days in-a-row....and make sure that I have everything I need....but thought of something last minute so although the weather was unsettled it hadn't started to rain yet....so took a quick walk just to the plaza which is quite literally out my  back door and down the hill....maybe 25 yards....nothing desperately important....just a spurn of the moment....I need this....well and the walk as well...
   Housekeeping was in for the weekly cleaning my rooms and changing the linens....not that it's every very messy anyways....but the fresh linens are welcome....
   Have spent my usual quiet day....re-watch "S.W.A.T" again....nothing else on the tube that caught my interest....
   As of today it's been 8 years and 6 months since I moved into first the hotel and seven months since I've been in my current rooms in the wing of the building designated for "extended stay"....I think after 8 years and 6 months I probably qualify as extended stay....but I'm comfortable here....and if as I you no longer drive....in this small city....this is location number 1....everything I need including my doctor is within a 10 minutes radius walk....okay maybe 15-20 minutes in the winter time....but I can live the quiet life that I now chose to live....and can afford....
      

No comments:

Post a Comment