Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Tuesday, June 11, 2019

[22:10 UTC-4]
[+56*....clear....southwest winds @5 mph]
[ tomorrow is predicted to be nice....but rain forecast for the 6 days after tomorrow....oy vey]
[Now Playing: J.S.Bach "Brandenburg Concertos" [link]]
   I took one look at the forecast for the next week...and my first reaction was....you got to be kidding me....and re-read the Genesis passage on constructing an ark....well not really my first thought....but it was in the mix....so I need to do an inventory tomorrow and see what stores I might have to put aside for a rainy day....maybe 6 of them in-a-row....just to be safe....on the other hand with how variable our weather is here....there is no guarantee that the prediction will come to pass....so will stock up a bit and hope for a break in the weather....if worse comes to worst....Aldi delivers....
   Hadn't intended to walk today....but then remember that I get a 10% "wisdom" discount on Tuesday....."wisdom" defined as being over 55 years old....which i turned in 2002....so I guess I qualify....just a couple bottles of the old fashion soda pop, a couple bags of chips and another bottle of black sea salt....getting to the bottom of the bottle I have now....and  for things I use all the time....when I get low....always buy a backup....and there have been times when I'm shopping I  forget I've already bought the backup and buy another....dummkopf....
   Just before dusk was thinking about getting another medium size salt shaker and decided to take a quick walk to Dollar General....did have what I wanted....got a small package of Dove candy....and an ice cream....and a bottle....a backup bottle of Powerade Zero....and when I got home and put everything away....I discovered I had already bought a backup bottle of Powerade Zero....[see above]....dummkopf....  

No comments:

Post a Comment