Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Sunday, June 9, 2019

[20:42 UTC-4]
[+78*F....partly cloudy....winds s/s/e @3 mph.]
[High today was +84*F....but actually was quite pleasant....humidity was only around 30%....rain predicted to begin after noon tomorrow]
[Now Playing: "Hec Ramsey" pilot [link]]
   Except for a walk this afternoon to T.J. Maxx....I've been in my rooms all day except to a quick trip to the lobby to get a yogurt and a coffee for my first meal....I usual make an effort to go to T.J. Maxx every week to ten days....I hardly ever go looking for anything specific....but usual end up bringing something....I always go straight to the food section....today I spotted a jar of "Herbes de Provence"....I've seen it before but always ended up with something else....but I have a very large collection of spices, salts & oils and thought it would be a nice addition....truth be told I staring to run out of options....I may eat simply....but I eat well....and I like spicy foods....not necessarily hot but flavorful....
   Have managed to catch up with everything online that went undone when I was off-line do to the loss of my WiFi connection....I got my first PC in 1996.....24 megs of ram....3.1 gig hard drive and my connection to the internet was dial up....and soon found Usenet....and started blogging in 2002....was off line for about 5 years at one point....but this blog was my first....many have come and gone but this one is still hanging around....

No comments:

Post a Comment