Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Sunday, March 7, 2021

*[12:54 UTC-5]*[+22*F/+15*F(w/windchill)/+9*F(overnight}_winds from the west@5 mph_barometer: 30.43"~_Monday's Hi/Lo: +35*F/+31*F_a mixed of sun & clouds throughout the day_winds from the s/s/w@5-10 mph_humidity:56%]*[On MT-Today's Playlist..Celtic..Medieval..Chant..Chinese..pretty much the same categories everyday..but new selections found on YT with the occasional "old friend"]* 
   Oy vey..sometimes I can be such a dummkopf..as I almost always do started my post for yesterday and then left it on draft form to finish later..only problem was there was no later..I plumb forgot about it..not sure what exactly distracted me but it didn't get finished..discovered it this morning and rather then finishing it then just decided to trashcan it and start a fresh today..I had posted Friday that I had PMed the admin on "Let the Far Side be with you" about the increased work load and had suggested that he might put up a notice for volunteers..which he did we now have three new mods..and a new admin..the old Madtrollie..basically my responsibilities are to keep an "eye" on the group for any violations of rules and if needed I can "jump in" and help the  mods if things are busy..../....got a good start to the day and despite taking the walk I had penciled in for the day will when I finish this have all but a few details of my online day to completed..../....just after 10:00 off to Aldi I went..and although the short cut to Big Lots was still impassable the sidewalks except for a few small avoidable spots were clear and dry..so stopped at there first..a couple of bottles of sparkling water..black cherry..a flavor Aldi doesn't carry..a bottle of Vietnamese garlic pepper sauce..a box of White Tea & one of Oolong Tea..and the then to Aldi for just the usual fare..nothing not on my list managed to force it's way into my basket..and back to my rooms..../....My plan for the rest of the day starts with a sandwich and maybe watch a little TV..and probably wander around the net for a bit and play a few more sims&solitaires but not "Pokerist" completed all my "Quests" for the day and based on winning the last two hands I played ended up taking a few chips from the table I hadn't brung with me..& to avoid yesterday's faux pas I'll post this now and if needs be tack on to it later..ergo..have a good day and a better night....[13:26 UTC-5]..../....

No comments:

Post a Comment