Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Tuesday, March 30, 2021

 *[16:34 UTC-4]*[+66*F_sunny_winds from the south@20 mph_humidity:25%_barometer:30.02"\/_overnight Lo:52*F_partly cloudy>cloudy_winds south@15 to 25 mph_humidity:43%_Wednesday's Hi:54*F_cloudy with rain beginning about 07:00_winds from the s/s/e@10 to 20 mph_humidity:73%_rain changing to snow about 02:00 Thursday..winds from the northwest@5 to 10 mph_humidity:84%_We are under a "Winter Storm Warning" from 23:00 Wednesday thru 02:00 Friday_snow in excess of 9" expected(I've place a copy of the warning in the footer)]*[On MT-Today's Playlist..Bach..Celtic..Oriental]*
   I had mentioned in an earlier posting that I didn't think that we'd seen the last of the snow this winter/spring,,well "Mother Nature: has decided I guess not to disappoint me..She shouldn't have..in retrospect I'm glad when I checked the weather around 10:00 the wind was nowhere near the volatility predicted and while housekeeping was in I decided to get out of their way and take the short walk to Ollie's..just a bottle of evoo & Dollar General..a 6-pack of 7.5 oz cans of Dr Pepper & a bag of ripple chips.. wanted some thing to accompany my /usual mid-day sandwich & ripple chips  have always been my fav for that duty..the wind has picked up this afternoon but there's a spot on the north side of the building..wind being from the south where I could sit out and enjoy the warm weather..../....The rain tomorrow and snow to follow will only add to the "Flood Warning" on the Black River which flows thru this small city..not that there's any threat here as at the point it passes thru the city it's in a gorge..but other areas to the East & West will be affected..years ago on a 100 yrs flood..there was a foot or better of water in the parking lot of the plant I worked at..dealing with it was a wild 24 hour shift..../....The high note with the oncoming weather is at least there's some decent TV on tomorrow..three Bond flicks starting at 13:00..NCIS episodes from 07:00>19:00..and the "Shooter" @17:30 ..that is if the actually show it this time rather than just listing it..(my rant is in a previous post)..../....about three hours before I take my rest..a meal to be consumed..check-ins on my FB groups..and maybe a few more online games to be played..ergo..
"nite all"....[07:11 UTC-4]..../....

No comments:

Post a Comment