Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Tuesday, March 9, 2021

 *[18:49 UTC-5]*[+37*F/+27*F(overnight low)_winds south@3 mph_humidity:71*_barometer:30:45"/\_Wednesday's Hi/Lo:57^F /+47*F_sunny earl and then increasing clouds throughout the day_winds south@5-10 mph_humidity:50%_ some rain possible in the overnight hours]*[On MT-Today's Playlist..Oriental..Chant..Celtic..Bach..Telemann]*   
   I awoke this morning a gimpy..grump..stiff..old codger..which I do very morning but this was to a much greater extent..I was in a foul mood..even more then most mornings..I'm not now nor ever have been a morning person..but today to the nth*..only thing that went well was got my breakfast items with ease..and sat down to play some "Pokerist" and had a very disappointing session ..a couple of dudes just burning time off the play clock for no apparent reason..add to that I just wasn't "catching" decent hands and only managed to complete one of the two "Daily Quests"..started to play my sims&solitaire and just didn't have my mind in it..so decided as temperature was in the mid-30s F..I take a walk to Ollie's & Dollar General..and for once didn't have to bundle up..just a wool hat and a lined flannel shirt I'd bought a couple of years ago..that..a gentle southern breeze..dry sidewalks and my mood started to improve..as luck would have it the two kids that checkout my purchases were two of my favs..but 20-somethings ..bubbly personalities..and as we would have said back in the day.."cute as a button"..I know..I know..but if I was forty years younger..anyways..made a sandwich for lunch..some salami on a crusty roll,,cheese..several condiments & spices and micro-waved..& a bit of New York style cheese cake..& some "Paw Petrol" and I faced the rest of the day in a much better mood..played a short session of "Pokerist" and completed the other "Quest"...have spent the day as I usual do with online gaming..tending to my blogs..searching YT for some new videos..and keeping an "eye" on  the FB groups "The Farthest Side" were I'm a mod & "May the Far Side be with you" were I'm an admin..throw in another meal and some "Rizzoli & Isles"..and it's been a much better day in the end than it started out to be..../....but the hour is getting late and just another quick check of my FB groups and then to bed..ergo.."nite all"....[19:26 UTC-5]..../....

No comments:

Post a Comment