Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Saturday, March 27, 2021

 *[17:09 UTC-4]*[+46*F_cloudy_winds from the w/s/w@6 mph_humidity:55%_barometer:30.13"\/_evening & overnight Lo:+42*F _cloudy w/a slight chance of rain_winds from the southeast@10 to 15 mph_humidity:66%_Sunday's Hi:+52*F_cloudy & then rain starting about 08:00..rain heavy at times._winds:from the south@20 to 30 mph_humidity:76%_evening & overnight lo:+29*F_rain continuing changing to light snow from 01:00 to 04:00_winds from the west@20 to 30 mph_humidity:75%]*
*[On MT-Today's Playlist..Bach..Celtic..Chant]*
   Another decent nights sleep but was a little slow on the uptake this morning..but of my usual online gaming done except the games I play on "World of Solitaire" done by just after 12:00 and decided to take a break,,have my traditional mid-day sandwich ..and check the weather..i had penciled in a walk to Price Chopper & T J Maxx for either today or tomorrow..and one check of the forecast for tomorrow convinced me that today was the day..ergo..decided to walk then..Price Chopper first..just some fresh garlic..some shallots..a length of pepperoni..a bottle of pepperoncici ..& a box of "Star Crunch" one of my fav snacks..and then to T J Maxx..didn't see anything new that caught my eye but I had gotten a week or so ago a bottle of jarred tuna w/capers & garlic in good olive oil..had had it before and have been enjoying it..now the thing with T  J Maxx or any outlet is what they have today ..they may not have tomorrow or for that matter every again..still had a four jars let..2 of which have now taken residence in my pantry..really enjoyed the walk and back to my rooms..finished play on "World of Solitaire" and took care of some things on the FB groups I'm either a mod or an admin..set up my charts foe tomorrows play and about 16:00 had myself a sit down outside to enjoy the day..../....and then checked the weather and prepared to make this posting..../....Still haven't decided how to spend the rest of the day..nothing worth my time on the old boob tube tonight..have already showered and taking my meds..still a meal to consume..and maybe some more game play..and checking in my FB groups will be included..ergo.."nite all"..../....[17:41 UTC-4]
..../....

No comments:

Post a Comment